|Dundee and the Culhane
Set in the late 19th century, John Mills
starred as Dundee, a British barrister based in
Sausalito, California who traveled about the Old
West helping clients, assisted by a younger
apprentice called Culhane (Sean Garrison).
Here are some exploits of the frontier lawyers Dundee and Culhane:
- Dundee defends a horse that killed a rich
- During an Indian attack on an Army
outpost, Dundee attempts to retry a murder
case that he previously lost.
- Dundee and Culhane encounter bandits in
- Dundee takes on the case of man accused of
murdering his own son, but if the man walks a
bandit vows retribution to the town.
- Dundee defends a mine owner allegedly
responsible for the death of several miners.
Held 1000 feet underground, the trial is a bit
traumatic for Dundee who was once trapped in a
- Dundee defends a man accused of killing a
woman's husband in a gun duel. She's suing for
- An Indian Chief forces Dundee to prosecute
a prospector for a crime. Culhane is the
defense council in this kangaroo court.
- A woman sues her neighbor for damaging her
- Dundee discovers that his minster brother
is a killer.
- Culhane and a bounty hunter track a man
who stole a large sum of money from a bank
safe. He romanced the banker's daughter to
gain access to the loot.
Rick Falk played the role of The Culhane in the
original unaired pilot.
The series was cancelled after 13 episodes and
replaced by THE JONATHAN WINTERS
Obituaries: John Mills: 04/23/2005
Back to Top