Master TOEFL Writing Skills: Master the Writing Strategies You Need to Get the Score You Want by Wallie Walker Hammond, Phyllis L. Lim
If you are preparing for any version of the TOEFL, you are not alone. Almost a million people all over the world took the TOEFL last year. A high score on this test is an essential step in being admitted to graduate or undergraduate programs at almost all colleges and universities in North America. But preparing for this test can be a difficult, often frustrating experience. Peterson’s Master TOEFL Writing Skills, used as a self-tutor, will help you improve your writing skills.
• Top 10 Strategies to Raise Your Score gives you test-taking strategies.
• Part I includes basic information about the TOEFL writing section.
• Part II provides a diagnostic test to determine your strengths and weaknesses.
• Part III provides the basic grammar and writing review. The exercises progress from relatively simple to relatively difficult as you continue through the book. Various skills, such as error identification and writing style, are reviewed.
• Part IV includes three additional practice writing tests. They will show you how well you have mastered the writing skills presented in this book.
About Peterson’s, a Nelnet company
Peterson’s (www.petersons.com) is a leading provider of education information and advice, with books and online resources focusing on education search, test preparation, and financial aid. Its Web site offers searchable databases and interactive tools for contacting educational institutions, online practice tests and instruction, and planning tools for securing financial aid. Peterson’s serves 110 million education consumers annually.
OTHER TITLES IN SERIES
Peterson’s Master TOEFL Reading Skills
Peterson’s Master TOEFL Vocabulary
Peterson’s Master TOEFL Writing Skills is designed to be user-friendly. To this end, it includes features to make your preparation much more efficient.
Free Download Master TOEFL Writing Skills: Master the Writing Strategies You Need to Get the Score You Want by Wallie Walker Hammond, Phyllis L. Lim Ebook
Below is the link for downloading this book, click one of these button:
[sociallocker id=414]Download Mirror 1 Mirror 2 [/sociallocker]