Hi, Y'all. I'm TeyVey-A-Tuba, but you can
call me "Tuba." I'm the Digital Diva
of Channel Surfing.
I control all of the digital broadcasts on the planet. I do this with the
help of my assistant, Clyde. Together we make sure that all of the TV
broadcasts arrive on time and in one piece.
If you see static on your screen, or a momentary lose of the picture, it's probably because one of my Zappers, the
creatures responsible for keeping the broadcasts rollin' through the air, is
goofing off. And that's exactly why I hired Clyde.
Well, I see that Al has done a Julie Andrews and provided a list of his
favorite things, so I guess I'll follow suit and do the same.
- The one with the Archer, a straight shooter.
- Valhalla (I'm a descendant of Thor, the God of Thunder)
- A gal doesn't tells such things. And besides, you couldn't
count that high.
My Favorite Colors:
- Electric Blue and Shocking Pink.
My Favorite Beverage:
- Sparkling Champagne. I like how
the bubbles tickle my nose.
My Favorite Songs:
- We Will Rock You - Queen
- You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
- The Glamorous Life - Sheila E.
- Loveshack - B-52s
- Loco-Motion - Little Eva
- Wild Thing - The Troggs
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Devil with a Blue Dress - Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels
- Barbie Girl - Aqua
- Fun, Fun, Fun - The Beach Boys
- Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Love Me Like A Man - Bonnie Raitt
- (You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Party) - The Beastie
- White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
- The Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore - The Veronicas
- Get This Party Started - Pink
- Toxic - Britney Spears
- Fergalicious - Fergie
- Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
My Favorite Movies
- Aeon Flux
- Terminator II: Judgment Day (Sarah Connor rocks)
- Thelma and Louise
- Kill Bill
- 2001 Space Odyssey (I just love Dave. He's so misunderstood)
- The Matrix
- War Games
- Lawnmower Man
- Pretty in Pink (And yes, I look fabulous in pink)
- The Way We Were
My Favorite TV Shows:
- I Dream of Jeannie
- Bionic Woman
- Weird Science
- Queen of Swords
- Xena: Warrior Princess
- American Idol (Simon is so naughty, don't ya think.)
- Note: The above shows are from the USA, but I love shows
from every country in the world. Here's a wonderfully funny
Korean Soap Operas
Since I have to control all the digital transmissions on the
planet, I don't have a lot of time for a hobby, but I do like to
pop into the TV ACRES CLUBHOUSE. They've got all sorts of neat TV
collectibles and the members are really sweet. I love just hanging
out with them and sharing the gossip. Toodles!
Back to Top