How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay (Barron’s Writing for the Toefl) by
Barron’s How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay is written by Lynn Lougheed . This book helps the proposed candidates to score more in essay writing sections. This TOEFL preparation book is published by Barron’s Educational Series. Candidates who are preparing for TOEFL can easily write outstanding essays if they follow this book Barron’s How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay.
Barron’s How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay details the following topics
1. This book contains solid preparation notes with instructions, organise details and ideas for a topic and then helps you to mould it in a clear and grammatical written English.
2. Covers almost 185 models essays for candidates to read and analyze along with exercises in proofreading and editing.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers
Choose Barron’s Method for Essay-Writing Success
Read and understand the author’s overview of the TOEFL Essay
- Select an essay topic that interests you
- Organize your main ideas
- Write a first draft, then follow the author’s directions for editing it
- Write a final draft and proofread it carefully
- Analyze your essay, referring to the book’s model essays for guidanceIt’s Your Path To a Higher TOEFL Test Score
Free Download How to Prepare for the TOEFL Essay