Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT: 2nd Edition Intermediate Writing (with Audio CD) by Paul Edmunds, Nancie McKinnon
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT continues the Compass Publishing graded test preparation course for the TOEFL iBT test administeredby ETS. In this second book of the series, students will be able to familiarize themselves with innovative question types found on the TOEFL iBT test in addition to practicing suggested tips and skills designed to increase their scores in all four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT is available in a combined edition with all four skills incorporated or by split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing).
– Focused practice of each question type
– Guided note-taking activities
– Annotated reading, listening, and sample response passages to support vocabulary acquisition
– Graded practice to enhance further acquisition of test skills
– Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL iBT format
– Full answer key including all sample responses
– Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
– Audio recording includes over 120 sample conversations and lectures,
as well as over 40 sample responses for speaking tasks
– Split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) available
– Combined audio CD set available separately
The complete Compass TOEFL iBT Skills Course
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Beginning
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Intermediate
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Advanced
Compass TOEFL iBT Series
The Compass TOEFL test preparation series develops and refines skills necessary for achieving the maximum score on the TOEFL iBT. Available in combined editions and split editions by skill and level, the Compass series provides students multiple opportunities to learn and practice their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills as well as familiarize themselves with the question type found on the TOEFL iBT.
Beginning: Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT
Intermediate: Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT
Advanced: Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT
In addition and at the Advanced level, Sharpening Skills for the TOEFL iBT features four full TOEFL iBT practice tests that will further hone your skills. –Publisher –This text refers to an alternate Perfect Paperback edition.