Barron’s TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM & Audio CD (13th Edition) by
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is an internet-based test, or iBT, and this updated edition of Barron’s TOEFL manual simulates the test’s internet-based format. The manual presents seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions, including sample essays and speaking responses. Author Pamela Sharpe also gives test-takers a general orientation to the TOEFL iBT and follows with a review of academic skills, which include note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing. A review of language skills covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English. The included CD-ROM presents the seven on-screen TOEFL iBT exams in the book plus a bonus iBT exam, all eight of which simulate actual test conditions and provide automatic scoring. The 2 included audio CDs present audio prompts for the Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections of all tests in the book.
Feature of this book:
- Seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests in the manual reflect the actual tests in length, structure, question types, and degree of difficulty
- Seven additional practice tests with automatic scoring on enclosed CD-ROM reflect actual test-taking conditions
- Audio CDs present audio prompts for all test questions
- Answers to all test questions, including sample essays and speaking responses
- A review of required academic skills includes note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing
- A review of English language skills covers listening comprehension, speaking, reading and writing –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Free Download Barron’s TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM & Audio CD (13th Edition) by
[sociallocker id=414]Download [/sociallocker]