Cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular every day. Bitcoin and other crypto have already influenced many industries and sides of life. Online gambling is not an exception. Today you can find a lot of online casinos where you can make deposits and withdraw your winnings using digital coins. While some players already benefit from this payment method, others have doubts and hesitate. In this article we will tell you about pros and cons of gambling with crypto and with bank cards.
Bank Cards Pros and Cons for Players
Debit and credit cards are the most popular payment method, it is actually hard to find an adult who does not have a bank card. Of course, most online casinos accept this method. Here are the main benefits of using bank cards for deposits and withdrawals:
- It’s easy to use and well-spread. You do not need to learn anything new to use this method.
- Safe payments.
While being the most popular method, bank cards also have some disadvantages you need to know about:
- First of all, you might be charges additional fees, especially with small deposits and withdrawals.
- Cash outs can take some longer time than with other methods. Especially you should keep in mind that some banks do not make transactions to your account on weekends, so withdrawals can take some extra time.
- You will not be able to use a card if gambling is restricted in your country.
Digital Coins Casinos Pros and Cons
If you already use crypto, you know it is easy to use. Speaking about gambling here are some benefits of using digital coins in online casinos:
- Payments are made amazingly fast. In case with bank cards, you will have to wait until the money is granted to your account. Especially if you make a withdrawal on weekends. Crypto is one of the fastest withdrawal methods.
- Anonymous, safe, and secure payments. The main benefit of digital coins is a chance to make deposits and withdrawals anonymously. You will keep the privacy that is crucial for most players.
- Special offers for deposits with crypto. Many casinos have special promotions on deposits with digital coins, you can find beneficial offers.
- No legal restriction. Online gambling is not legal in some countries, so it might be impossible to make a deposit with a bank card. Cryptocurrencies are the only option in this case.
While Pros are obvious, there are not so many cons. But you need to keep in mind several points if you want to play with crypto:
- Not all the casinos accept digital coins. You need to check if a selected casino does. While Bitcoin is more popular, deposit and withdrawals with other currencies can also be available. Looking for a crypto casino you can see the list on a review site, examine the official website, and start playing.
- Most casinos require players to make a withdrawal the same way they make a deposit. Digital coins exchange rate changes, and you can both lose and win some money when withdrawing your winnings. Are you ready to take this risk?
- If you are not using digital coins yet, you will need to learn how to do that. But it is easy and will not take much time. So, you will be able to enjoy casino games and win real money just after you make several simple steps to create a digital coin account.
How to Make a Deposit with Cryptocurrencies
If with a debit and credit card everything looks easy, some players who have never used digital coins might feel unconfident. Here is a small guide that will help you to make a deposit fast:
- First of all, choose a currency. Probably, the most popular one is Bitcoin, but you can also regard Ethereum, or other digital coins. After that you need to create a wallet.
- As soon as you set up your wallet, time to purchase some digital coins. You can link your bank account to the wallet, otherwise use a debit or a credit card. Some other payment systems for example PayPal can also be used for purchasing cryptocurrencies.
- Now you are good to go! Go to the deposit page of a selected online casino, choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other coin as a deposit method and follow the instructions.
You will also be able to withdraw the winnings to your crypto wallet. It’s easy and fast, you fill out a withdrawal request, and wait when the money appears on your digital coin balance. After that you can sell the coins and receive real money on your bank account, debit or credit card.
Other Payment Methods to Consider
While debit and credit cards are a traditional deposit method, and digital coins are gaining popularity, you can also you other payment systems. The choice depends on every exact casino and sometimes on the country of player’s residence. Some popular methods include Bank Transfer, Neteller, ecopayz, PayPal. Before creating an account within any online casino, you are recommended to read the official information on payment methods. Make sure your preferred payment method is listed there.
Speaking about deposits and withdrawals and choosing a payment method you need to remember about several other things. Every casino has deposit and withdrawal limits, they usually differ depending on a payment method. You need to be aware of that information before you make a deposit. Another important point is that some payment systems might have a fee, in this case in is better to consider another option. And finally, keep in mind that different withdrawal options have different time needed to process your withdrawal request.
Please, examine this information on casino’s official website. If something is unclear, you can always contact support, before putting money to your gambling account. These simple and easy to follow tips will help you to enjoy your gambling experience, and to understand the payment process in detail. Play safe and enjoy it!