In the IELTS Listening self-study process, the selection of materials plays a very important role. But among the countless books on the Internet, what are the good and suitable books? In today’s article, WIKI STUDY ENGLISH will introduce you to the extremely standard books for the Listening 7.0+ goal.
1.The divine Cambridge Ministry – Cambridge IELTS Series
This title has become legendary and is present in the bookshelves of most IELTS “warriors.” However, the advice of many experienced people is that you should mostly use the word Cam 6 onwards.
I recommend that you download and print the ebook, do not need to buy books, because most of IELTS books outside the bookstore are pirated books, making pencils and erasing, not working again.
LINK DOWNLOAD CAM 6-9: https://bit.ly/2VJCtXW
LINK DOWNLOAD CAM 10 – 14: http://bit.ly/2xqmBAh
LINK DOWNLOAD CAM 15: https://bit.ly/3iwrr1I
2. IELTS Listening Actual Test
The book includes a collection of real exams from 2008 – 2013, ebooks are only available until 2013, and you can go to bookstores to buy the latest updates in recent years.
Who should practice this series?
This is a test preparation exam, for all subjects. However, ITN encourages you band 5.0 and above – that is, have certain listening skills. If you do not reach this level, you should start listening before starting to work to get the best effect.
How to make the best use of the series?
– If you have time, do it again at least 2 times.
– Don’t just watch the key. Note the transcript to know why I am wrong, learn more vocab and even the expression of native speakers.
LINK DOWNLOAD BOOKS: https://bit.ly/2BCVpk3
3. IELTS EXAM by Barron
This series is quite close to the real exam. The content of the book is designed with advanced level:
- Part 1 – Academic Module: In this section, the book provides 6 complete tests with answers and easy-to-understand explanations, making it easy to acquire knowledge even when studying at home yourself.
- Part 2 – General Training Module: Here you will continue to upgrade your level through 6 tests in the form of General Training Module and will still have the answers and explanations for each specific answer!
- Part 3: This is the Audio Scripts section for the listening section that anyone with IELTS preparation and especially interested in will listen to.
- Part 4: How to use the audio CDs, the author must be a person who cares about the difficulties, which students often encounter when using CDs, so they have designed a part of how to use it for you!
LINK DOWNLOAD BOOKS: https://bit.ly/2NSbxRc
4. A book for IELTS
This series is quite difficult, for you at level 6.5+.
Specifically, the book offers you:
- Introduce each section of the test in detail, with the following in mind: These will be good tips and notes to help you take the exam exactly as the supervisor asked.
- Each section has lessons divided into each format of the IELTS test.
- And the exercises, the author provides in each kind of like the lesson for you to practice first.
- After the lessons and exercises, there is an IELTS Practice Test with a real exam to compare, an overview of your knowledge and an IELTS test experience.
- There are a number of practice tips that are included with each exercise, exam practice exercises to help you apply the test more effectively.
LINK DOWNLOAD BOOK: https://bit.ly/2CZxUlB